Drop Rates for Blue/Yellow gear?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Drop Rates for Blue/Yellow gear?

How exactly are people dropping the blue or yellow gear. I've hunted The Earring of the Witch with 5 luck, node lvl5, and value pack. The Ogre necklace i have node lvl8. I don't understand what's wrong. I've never dropped one and i think i grind more than most people. Especially with players saying they drop an earring every few hours. I've seen plenty of ogre rings go though the market as well. Any ideas?
    • Jujoji wrote:

How exactly are people dropping the blue or yellow gear. I've hunted The Earring of the Witch with 5 luck, node lvl5, and value pack. The Ogre necklace i have node lvl8. I don't understand what's wrong. I've never dropped one and i think i grind more than most people. Especially with players saying they drop an earring every few hours. I've seen plenty of ogre rings go though the market as well. Any ideas?
      How long have you stayed there? When I go to farm witch earrings I generally invest 2hrs+ - I have found 15+ witch earrings. Which node did you invest in? (Witch Chapel doesn't work) - Also Orc's have the highest chance of dropping it, lizards have the lowest. I generally roam around killing Orcs and only stop to kill anything else if they just happen to be following me. As for Ogre necklace, it is very rare and has a very limited number of mobs - you're best bet is to devote ~10m silver into opening RNG necklace boxes. It's not guaranteed, but you'll have a much higher chance farming silver for a few hours and opening RNG necklace boxes than devoting the same amount of time farming Ogre's.
    • I didn't know they could be found in RNG necklaces. Seems extremely silly to me that it's better to buy those instead of the killing the mob it's named after. Thanks for letting me know, i'm done farming those things. Farming large numbers of mobs is by far more helpful because of the exp and skill points. I invested in Hexe Sanctuary.
    • Jujoji wrote:

I didn't know they could be found in RNG necklaces. Seems extremely silly to me that it's better to buy those instead of the killing the mob it's named after. Thanks for letting me know, i'm done farming those things. Farming large numbers of mobs is by far more helpful because of the exp and skill points. I invested in Hexe Sanctuary.
      Yeah, it sucks that there are so few Ogre's, I think the chance is about the same as a Witch Earring but because there are so few mobs it just becomes terrible. However, Mansha forest is a decent place to earn silver, so you can earn silver pretty quickly while also farming Ogre's. However, if you are over level 55 I would suggest farming ancient dungeon in Media - you can get ancient necklace/belt (and then just sell them for witch earrings/ogre's ring).

Hexe is the right node, so you should be getting some bonus from that at least :)
    • Jujoji wrote:

Thanks for the tips^^

I find it more relaxing learning the game before it's released in NA. Spending the energy to level a node to 8 takes time, especially to learn is wasn't worth the investment. Any idea why no one kills the special ogre that is there?
      Afaik, it will eventually be a world boss.. but for now it is unkillable.