Cash shop Exchange?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Cash shop Exchange?

      Cash Shop Exchange!

      Hello, I recently noticed that when hovering over my Cash shop items that I've purchased from the Pearl Store that there was a piece of text that labeled itself 'exchange', I was confused.

      My question: Is there a way to exchange the cash shop items I've purchased for in-game Silver? :/ If there is can someone direct me to it? Seems like you can earn a lot of silver this way.

      Much appreciate anyone who answers this.

    • Donoku wrote:

      Cash Shop Exchange!

      Hello, I recently noticed that when hovering over my Cash shop items that I've purchased from the Pearl Store that there was a piece of text that labeled itself 'exchange', I was confused.

      My question: Is there a way to exchange the cash shop items I've purchased for in-game Silver? :/ If there is can someone direct me to it? Seems like you can earn a lot of silver this way.

      Much appreciate anyone who answers this.
      Yeah thats the lowest and highest possible price you can list it for on the auction house
      And no not really for a quick buck maybe but in long term you waste masses of Rl $$$ for a meh amount of silver.
    • Mizuho wrote:

      Donoku wrote:

      Cash Shop Exchange!

      Hello, I recently noticed that when hovering over my Cash shop items that I've purchased from the Pearl Store that there was a piece of text that labeled itself 'exchange', I was confused.

      My question: Is there a way to exchange the cash shop items I've purchased for in-game Silver? :/ If there is can someone direct me to it? Seems like you can earn a lot of silver this way.

      Much appreciate anyone who answers this.
      Yeah thats the lowest and highest possible price you can list it for on the auction houseAnd no not really for a quick buck maybe but in long term you waste masses of Rl $$ for a meh amount of silver.
      Thanks for the reply! How do I go about selling these items on the Auction House? I try to list mine but it won't let me. It says, "Cannot trade", but I looked at the other Cash shop items on the Auction house and it says "Cannot trade" on the one's listed. When I try to sell mine it just shows it's grayed out?
    • Donoku wrote:

      Mizuho wrote:

      Donoku wrote:

      Cash Shop Exchange!

      Hello, I recently noticed that when hovering over my Cash shop items that I've purchased from the Pearl Store that there was a piece of text that labeled itself 'exchange', I was confused.

      My question: Is there a way to exchange the cash shop items I've purchased for in-game Silver? :/ If there is can someone direct me to it? Seems like you can earn a lot of silver this way.

      Much appreciate anyone who answers this.
      Yeah thats the lowest and highest possible price you can list it for on the auction houseAnd no not really for a quick buck maybe but in long term you waste masses of Rl $$ for a meh amount of silver.
      Thanks for the reply! How do I go about selling these items on the Auction House? I try to list mine but it won't let me. It says, "Cannot trade", but I looked at the other Cash shop items on the Auction house and it says "Cannot trade" on the one's listed. When I try to sell mine it just shows it's grayed out?
      Hey if you have worn said item only once it's "soulbound" that's what MMORPGS refer to when an item is literally bound to you character and can only be sold to an npc anymore.
      Cashop items will soulbind when you wear them once otherwise you can list them but you will be asked to reverify your listing with your secondary code.