Current Black Desert Online PvP tiers?

• Current Black Desert Online PvP tiers?

Hello! I was just wondering what the current top / low-tier PvP classes were? I'm highly interested in this game's PvP and would love to figure out which does the best in PvP (so I can be wary vs that class).

More Questions

1) Is the new Female Blader high tier? (I know it was just announced but maybe someone knows.)

2) What's a good gear set-up to go with? I'm fairly new to the game and have no idea.

3) Is there anything being done about the games current Karma-system? Will it be revamped? T

4) How often do they do re-balancing?
      I would highly appreciate someone answering these question(s) for me! Thank you! :mylove:
    • 1). Its like every class. Every class can kill the other ones if you master it.
      2). Every gear is the same, they just give different bonuses. You chose depending on what you need. You want atack speed? You chose the one with atack speed.
      3). No. ;(
      4). Often. Right now they are working on the biggest one since the begging of the OBT.
    • ChunChun wrote:

1). Its like every class. Every class can kill the other ones if you master it.

2). Every gear is the same, they just give different bonuses. You chose depending on what you need. You want atack speed? You chose the one with atack speed.
      3). No. ;(
      4). Often. Right now they are working on the biggest one since the begging of the OBT.
      Ooh! Thank you for answering. One last set of questions: I understand that there's obviously a huge ping difference between us and the Koreans, obviously, is this going to always be a determining factor when it comes to winning a battle/battles for pvp?

Would it be better for someone with my ping to play a ranged class as opposed to a melee one? This will also help my choice in either choosing archer or samurai.. lol.
    • I doubt the game can be considered balanced, the problem is that we can't safely say which one is better due to constant rebalances changing that often.

And also take into account that pretty much every class can get incredibly broken with high upgraded gear and the fact that there isn't a level cap. So just keep grinding and you can make your class broken even if it's technically the weakest one.