Pinned Dungeons

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • ​Black Desert will features many typical MMO dungeon types. PearlAbyss, the Developer of Black Desert Online is working on Solo, Group and Raid Dungeons. There are also some hidden open world dungeons and caves with Minibosses.

      Hi guys,

      is it official info that PB is preparing raid dungeons for Black Desert online? From all footage I've seen and all articles I've read this is the first mention about raid dungeons.
    • Ive wrote:

      ​Black Desert will features many typical MMO dungeon types. PearlAbyss, the Developer of Black Desert Online is working on Solo, Group and Raid Dungeons. There are also some hidden open world dungeons and caves with Minibosses.

      Hi guys,

      is it official info that PB is preparing raid dungeons for Black Desert online? From all footage I've seen and all articles I've read this is the first mention about raid dungeons.


      so far they have informed that there will be only open areas, nothing instanced ^^

      so probably we will see encounters like Lineage ][ or GW2, where the local players unite to kill the megaboss, but there will be also minibosses like the champions in GW2, there was something similar in L2 but it was opportunity for great pvp for whom will kill it and get the loot :p
    • loulaki wrote:

      Ive wrote:

      ​Black Desert will features many typical MMO dungeon types. PearlAbyss, the Developer of Black Desert Online is working on Solo, Group and Raid Dungeons. There are also some hidden open world dungeons and caves with Minibosses.

      Hi guys,

      is it official info that PB is preparing raid dungeons for Black Desert online? From all footage I've seen and all articles I've read this is the first mention about raid dungeons.


      so far they have informed that there will be only open areas, nothing instanced ^^

      so probably we will see encounters like Lineage ][ or GW2, where the local players unite to kill the megaboss, but there will be also minibosses like the champions in GW2, there was something similar in L2 but it was opportunity for great pvp for whom will kill it and get the loot :P


      This is what I've heard too. Nothing really akin to raids appears to be coming.


      .- -. --. . .-.. .. - . ... / -.. .-. . .- --
    • Xalara wrote:

      I thought there were no instances in this game? why does this thread speak about instanced raids and dungeons then ;) i thought it was all one coherent world without borders like an instance brings..


      It have dungeons but not like "instances" The thread is almost a year old, there are allot of dungeons, but there is no loading area for example, if you enter the dungeon, you just entering a cave which everyone can enter, is not like when you enter the whole dungeon is for you.
    • Ike wrote:

      Xalara wrote:

      I thought there were no instances in this game? why does this thread speak about instanced raids and dungeons then ;) i thought it was all one coherent world without borders like an instance brings..


      It have dungeons but not like "instances" The thread is almost a year old, there are allot of dungeons, but there is no loading area for example, if you enter the dungeon, you just entering a cave which everyone can enter, is not like when you enter the whole dungeon is for you.


      I love that idea, remind me of FFXI...
    • loulaki wrote:

      Ive wrote:

      ​Black Desert will features many typical MMO dungeon types. PearlAbyss, the Developer of Black Desert Online is working on Solo, Group and Raid Dungeons. There are also some hidden open world dungeons and caves with Minibosses.

      Hi guys,

      is it official info that PB is preparing raid dungeons for Black Desert online? From all footage I've seen and all articles I've read this is the first mention about raid dungeons.


      so far they have informed that there will be only open areas, nothing instanced ^^

      so probably we will see encounters like Lineage ][ or GW2, where the local players unite to kill the megaboss, but there will be also minibosses like the champions in GW2, there was something similar in L2 but it was opportunity for great pvp for whom will kill it and get the loot :P


      Those world bosses in GW2 were ridicously trash tier, nothing is worse then standing there attacking a giant dragon's pinky toe with 50 other people for 20minutes with 0 chance of dying and below brain dead difficulty .
    • Heath wrote:

      loulaki wrote:

      Ive wrote:

      ​Black Desert will features many typical MMO dungeon types. PearlAbyss, the Developer of Black Desert Online is working on Solo, Group and Raid Dungeons. There are also some hidden open world dungeons and caves with Minibosses.

      Hi guys,

      is it official info that PB is preparing raid dungeons for Black Desert online? From all footage I've seen and all articles I've read this is the first mention about raid dungeons.


      so far they have informed that there will be only open areas, nothing instanced ^^

      so probably we will see encounters like Lineage ][ or GW2, where the local players unite to kill the megaboss, but there will be also minibosses like the champions in GW2, there was something similar in L2 but it was opportunity for great pvp for whom will kill it and get the loot :P


      Those world bosses in GW2 were ridicously trash tier, nothing is worse then standing there attacking a giant dragon's pinky toe with 50 other people for 20minutes with 0 chance of dying and below brain dead difficulty .


      Sadly pve in gw2 sucks, it is so easy and boring, all people do is stack together and kill whatever shit without any difficulty. I play gw2 for about 2 years and we always ask it to arena net and they did not do anything until now and I think they won't do.
    • Ryoko wrote:


      Sadly pve in gw2 sucks, it is so easy and boring, all people do is stack together and kill whatever shit without any difficulty. I play gw2 for about 2 years and we always ask it to arena net and they did not do anything until now and I think they won't do.

      Exact same thing in BDO about PvE, but at least BDO is open world and PvP.
      The sad thing is the dungeon showed in the op by Furia is still the only dungeon in the game after 3 beta...

      And it's very small ( maybe 8 room ?) and you don't need to be more than 3 people to crush monster in it.
      PvE and teamplay in BDO is totaly absent and people say nothing, and since it's became "normal" in Korea to level up alone then tat probably not gonna change...

      In result what we gonna see is "PvE mainly" player rushing the leveling in 2 weeks and then leave the game for lack of content

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Fei ().

    • Seems Korean people starting to see a problem about parties, teamplay (And by extention, dungeon)... (After 3 beta, really ?)

      -> bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/d…Id=BDT001&articleId=97071

      ■ Community

      Friends , party , chat , survey results for the guild system, and is a low satisfaction compared with other items showed .

      In particular, if the content of the guild 2 car CBT compared to a figure that has made satisfaction declined slightly.

      Hope to provide better content via complement and improve the overall community system.


      ■ 커뮤니티

      친구, 파티, 채팅, 길드 시스템 등에 대한 설문조사 결과는 다른 항목들과 비교해 낮은 만족도를 나타냈습니다.

      특히, 길드 콘텐츠의 경우 2차 CBT 대비 만족도가 소폭 하락하는 모습을 보였습니다.

      전반적인 커뮤니티 시스템의 보완과 개선을 통해 보다 나은 콘텐츠를 제공할 수 있도록 노력하겠습니다.



      A better translation of the whole survey report could be interesting, but I'm not Korean ^^'