Game launches, After 18 and up Logo game goes to black screen and auto closes after 2 mins

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game launches, After 18 and up Logo game goes to black screen and auto closes after 2 mins

So Ive reinstalled Black Desert 2 times through the Daum downloader with the google dns. Each time I get the same problem. I even torrented once
      I launch the game. okay. 64 bit, I get the 3 logos, daum, PA, then the 18 and up logo then I get a black screen. and it auto closes after 2 minutes, I tried with and w/o the english patch and get the same result I even tried a repair, maybe a 2nd time.
      imgur.com/XrGtMPb Thats all there is to it
      Can someone please help I really dont know what to do at this point
      And heres the latest client log.
      pastebin.com/FJTtqGuz
      Someone please respond T.T I feel like im the only person with this problem :sadcat: :sadcat:
    • Usually if the game is closing at the Pearl Abyss screen it's from people using my patch and having an outdated LanguageData file, in this circumstance it's kinda hard to say as the Screen Shot is just a black screen. As for your log file it's incomplete, I'm not sure if there is more on the tail end or not but from what you pasted it doesn't even report an error or the client closing, I know there is stuff missing from the start though.