PLease not pay to win

• PLease not pay to win

Black desert is a great game in a lot of ways(graphics,game-play,story...), they put a lot of work in it, it shouldn't go away, a lot of people including my self won't pay to game every month(busy schedule, no money...)so i think they should make it buy one and play4ever or completely free(with marketplace which you should pay to get an item+to donate to the developer..)this way they will earn a lot of money+ a lot of player will be playing it(telling their friends..) BTW i'll donate a lot to the developer if he followed this way!
      so please spread this message to pearl abyss/daum to all people who is in beta to make it to their priority.
      and thank you :love: :love:
    • Yazan wrote:

Black desert is a great game in a lot of ways(graphics,game-play,story...), they put a lot of work in it, it shouldn't go away, a lot of people including my self won't pay to game every month(busy schedule, no money...)so i think they should make it buy one and play4ever or completely free(with marketplace which you should pay to get an item+to donate to the developer..)this way they will earn a lot of money+ a lot of player will be playing it(telling their friends..) BTW i'll donate a lot to the developer if he followed this way!
      so please spread this message to pearl abyss/daum to all people who is in beta to make it to their priority.
      and thank you :love: :love:

Pay 2 win is never be a good thing I think need a good balance between payer or not payer.