http_client read_with_retry, maximum retry reached: LastError 0x000003e5

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• fashig wrote:

Hello to everyone.. this is the 3rd time that this error happen to me..
      and my only solution is just to re-install the game for me to get back into the game...
      I am still newbie at BDO but i will try to back up my "patched" client to another drive
      so that i will not waste almost 2hrs to patch again the client.. but maybe about 30mins for overwriting it to it's
      original location C:\GameOn...

as my steps to patch my client:
      1st connect to VPN
      2nd connect to log-in site, then put my user and password then log-in..
      3rd as the client start to patch, i will hit the RED icon to the bottom right side, not sure but "PAUSE DOWNLOAD" I guess..
      4th I will disconnect to VPN
      5th I will Start the patch again using my normal internet connection by hitting again the Red Icon..
      6th I will then "Pause" again once i got to up 98% of patched client..
      7th Connect to VPN again. (be sure to get connected)
      8th then START/Continue the patch again until it's fully done and be able to play again...

as I said this time, I will create my Backup to other drive, I don't know if it make sense, but maybe might
      give it a shot...

Hope this have any other solution than this... More will be glad..
      And I am glad if I help to our community ^^
    • SyLvaRious wrote:

fashig wrote:

Hello to everyone.. this is the 3rd time that this error happen to me..and my only solution is just to re-install the game for me to get back into the game...
      I am still newbie at BDO but i will try to back up my "patched" client to another drive
      so that i will not waste almost 2hrs to patch again the client.. but maybe about 30mins for overwriting it to it's

1st connect to VPN
      3rd as the client start to patch, i will hit the RED icon to the bottom right side, not sure but "PAUSE DOWNLOAD" I guess..
      5th I will Start the patch again using my normal internet connection by hitting again the Red Icon..

the above method work.
      if u encounter error.. follow this guide
      For those of you struggling to update the game after each patch:
      delete the folder and repeat from 1 to 5 . gl

8th then START/Continue the patch again until it's fully done and be able to play again...

as I said this time, I will create my Backup to other drive, I don't know if it make sense, but maybe might
      give it a shot...

• MaxFireR wrote:

SyLvaRious wrote:

fashig wrote:

Hello to everyone.. this is the 3rd time that this error happen to me..and my only solution is just to re-install the game for me to get back into the game...I am still newbie at BDO but i will try to back up my "patched" client to another drive

1st connect to VPN

the above method work.
      if u encounter error.. follow this guide
      For those of you struggling to update the game after each patch:
      delete the folder and repeat from 1 to 5 . gl

give it a shot...

SyLvaRious wrote:

fashig wrote:

Hello to everyone.. this is the 3rd time that this error happen to me..and my only solution is just to re-install the game for me to get back into the game...

1st connect to VPN

give it a shot...

i still have this error
    • If issue arise again, ill just use previous backup but I will use VPN to download instead of local internet. (try locals but is so slow , speedtest your local and change IP) Ensure VPN is stable( could be local network problems ) . I have try all what you have been troubleshoot.
      Only thing left for me is to wait for stable VPN (next day or later) and launch. If VPN speed is stable, I can see the downloading is fast via VPN. no difference from local internet.
      I suspect it can be caused by error due to internet switching or incomplete file. I finally have stable launcher.

Well that is me. I believe I will still encounter on every patch if im not too careful of VPN switching. The key is stable VPN. (mine using softhener by the way)