I just joined and been reading up on Black desert's information.
I'm from the Netherlands and plan to play on EU servers when the game releases here.
I speak English & Dutch
While i'm not entirely sure, i plan on playing either witch/wizard or valkyrie or tamer.
originally I wanted to play the ninja class, but it seems they wont be available at release.
I'm planning to get the 50 euro pre-order.
I'm unsure which class i'll pick first....
- Tamer: seems a very unique combat style and you get a cool sacrificial pet you can ride.
- Wizard/witch: have amazing special effects & nuke abilities with that gandalf appearance.
- Valkyrie: seems a solid starter charc, but might feel boring because her abilities look kinda bland?
I'll be bringing in around 6 of my friends into the game with varying classes (i hope, haha)
As they all seems stocked for the blader & ranger class.
Between now and the release i'll be looking around for a nice guild for us to join.
- preferably english or dutch
- I'm open for teamspeak
- no mandatory mimimal attendance rate
- I'm in for PVE, PVP, group grinding/farming and lolligagging.
I got a few question regarding the game if any could answer them that would be superb!
- Is being in a guild account-bound or per character?
- How much does the tamer benefit from riding her pet when she is past her weight limit?
- I heard there is some kind of labor point system? is this simular to archeage's?
- What classes are best to play with a group of friends, and which are ideal for solo farming/grinding/pvp
- Is there a benefit to lvling up multiple characters at the same time? or for specific things? (commerce, hunting, crafting, looting, etc, etc)
- How many pets/horses/ can you have active on a character?
- What stuff is shared between characters in the same family/account (housing, warehouse, npcs relationships, etc, etc)
- Are spawn locations when making a new character all the same or do the classes spawn at different points?
- [i][/i]Are there questlines per class or are all the questlines exactly the same?
- How important is crafting in this game?