Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Any ENG speaking guilds on F2P?

saral

Recent Activities

• saral -

Replied to the thread Any ENG speaking guilds on F2P?.

Quote from Miiyuki: “Hello, is there any ENG speaking guilds recruiting at this time or all died out? ” Hey there I am new and looking for the same. Why dont we get together at the very least. Who knows whether or not we will be able to find a…
  • tarblex -

• g4wowgwow -

Posted the thread buy cheap Warmane gold.

Thread
    It's overwhelming to see the greater part of the hard labor that accompanies playing World of Warcraft at this level. The focused Mythic assaulting organizations, similar to Method, treat it like an all day work. Each of the 20 players on the group has a…
  • Gameservices -

Posted the thread Christmas coming with more Discount.

Thread
    With the approaching of Christmas, the biggest sale on Runescapegoldfast.com coming to us too! Use code "happy5" to get 5% free gold for all kinds of RS gold Use code "happy20" to get 20% discount for all kinds of RS accounts. Date:15th Dec--15th…
  • Dory69 -

I'm having the same question. I hope someone knows the answer animeyt
  • Miiyuki -

Posted the thread Any ENG speaking guilds on F2P?.

Thread
    Hello, is there any ENG speaking guilds recruiting at this time or all died out?
  • MajkiMajk -

Replied to the thread New English patch 100% translated + Cash shop etc..

• MajkiMajk -

Replied to the thread New English patch 100% translated + Cash shop etc..

@midomoi BDO JP-EN (23-08-2017) full.rar did not work, when I copying a file to the game folder and I turn the game then launcher start download a new file and I still have the Japanese language...