Looking good so far.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking good so far.

Hey!
      I have been watching this game for a while now and been very interested in it! I generally play more single player games like The Witcher series and Dark Souls but love multiplayer games with depth. This game is looking like it could be quite the contender and I am hoping it is not pay2win. I do not mind paying for a game nor do I mind cosmetics, but some games just take it too far with the pay2win. I see the community and game creators are very active with one another as well though which is exciting to see!

If anyone is looking to play with others I am willing to group up. I have a TeamSpeak server so message me if interested!
    • Yo, welcome to the community.

Dark Souls eh? I PvP binged on there like crazy, even more so on DS2. If you've ever been killed by someone named Sovalis that was probably me.
      I tried to help people with bosses too, but waiting for people to summon me usually ended up getting too tedious so I would always end up invading instead. I averaged about 100 invasions a day, mostly in the Iron Keep and Huntsman's Copse. I can't wait for the new one.
      Witcher was decent.
    • FacelesAssassin wrote:

I like to mess with people when it came to PVP. For example in Iron Keep I would equip the same equipment the enemies had and hide in plain sight while throwing carvings. What was your favorite PvP build?
      Ha, I used to do that on Dark Souls 1 in the Dark Root Garden. My other favorite thing to do there was drop an arrow at the edge of the cliff, which it looked like a weapon drop since it technically is one. The i'd join my two friends where two of us would use chameleon to disguise ourselves as trees and the host would use the fog ring to become semi-invisible and hide behind the other two. Then he'd ready an arrow on the dragonslayer bow and when someone from the forest guardian covenant they'd immediately go and pick up the item and while they were bent over we'd nail them with an arrow(more like a lance) and it would send them flying off cliff. The funniest part is that it worked on the same people more than once.

My build on DS1 was sword and shield, my sword of choice was a lightning thorned longsword.
      On DS2 they made using a shield in PvP suicide, so after a ton of trial and error I landed on an extremely effective build with a big sword/little sword combo and throwing knives for support. I uploaded a few of my more entertaining fights on my guild's youtube channel.
      youtube.com/channel/UCQBa8edEv8aCFQjOoOB54iA

The post was edited 3 times, last by Onimaru ().

• Onimaru wrote:

FacelesAssassin wrote:

I like to mess with people when it came to PVP. For example in Iron Keep I would equip the same equipment the enemies had and hide in plain sight while throwing carvings. What was your favorite PvP build?
      Ha, I used to do that on Dark Souls 1 in the Dark Root Garden. My other favorite thing to do there was drop an arrow at the edge of the cliff, which it looked like a weapon drop since it technically is one. The i'd join my two friends where two of us would use chameleon to disguise ourselves as trees and the host would use the fog ring to become semi-invisible and hide behind the other two. Then he'd ready an arrow on the dragonslayer bow and when someone from the forest guardian covenant they'd immediately go and pick up the item and while they were bent over we'd nail them with an arrow(more like a lance) and it would send them flying off cliff. The funniest part is that it worked on the same people more than once.
      My build on DS1 was sword and shield, my sword of choice was a lightning thorned longsword.
      On DS2 they made using a shield in PvP suicide, so after a ton of trial and error I landed on an extremely effective build with a big sword/little sword combo and throwing knives for support. I uploaded a few of my more entertaining fights on my guild's youtube channel.
      youtube.com/channel/UCQBa8edEv8aCFQjOoOB54iA
      Did you mod the helicopter on the MGS video or just edit the sound? I was dying when I saw that (I'm a native German speaker btw.) Also I was hoping they would add something similar to the Gravelord covenant but oh well. I need to get back into DS2 I bought the Scholar of the First Sin Edition and have barely played it. I have just been playing all kinds of other games.
    • You can change the music that comes from your chopper at will in MGSV, you just put the songs into a folder and then choose them in the UI in the game. I was thinking about doing some more joke ones but the bit gets stale after awhile.

As for DS I miss the Darkmoon Blades covenant during the beginning of DS1, when you could invade the games of sinners without it alerting them. But they eventually patched it to where it does like every other form of invading. Bastards.
      The way that it tells you that you're game has been invaded always seemed kind of anti-Dark Souls to me. When you could sneak in as a Darkmoon Blade it provided a ton of possibilities to mess with people.

As for Scholar of the First Sin, it's decent. It adds a lot of content, some decent items, and changes some of the multiplayer aspects. The only area I liked was the snow one though, besides that I love snow areas anyway it was extremely challenging and had easily the most epic boss fight. I had to do the boss fight about 100 times in other people's games to get a special sword.

The rest of the areas were extremely generic.
    • Onimaru wrote:

You can change the music that comes from your chopper at will in MGSV, you just put the songs into a folder and then choose them in the UI in the game. I was thinking about doing some more joke ones but the bit gets stale after awhile.

As for DS I miss the Darkmoon Blades covenant during the beginning of DS1, when you could invade the games of sinners without it alerting them. But they eventually patched it to where it does like every other form of invading. Bastards.
      The way that it tells you that you're game has been invaded always seemed kind of anti-Dark Souls to me. When you could sneak in as a Darkmoon Blade it provided a ton of possibilities to mess with people.

As for Scholar of the First Sin, it's decent. It adds a lot of content, some decent items, and changes some of the multiplayer aspects. The only area I liked was the snow one though, besides that I love snow areas anyway it was extremely challenging and had easily the most epic boss fight. I had to do the boss fight about 100 times in other people's games to get a special sword.

The rest of the areas were extremely generic.
      I did not know you could use custom music!!! Thanks for telling me. Also that area does look pretty amazing, I really enjoy frost/snow covered areas myself.

Yes, I always thought they should stick to the invasions which are unannounced. Would force the player to stay much more aware of his surroundings!
    • nhân sâm hàn quốc là một trong những nhân sâm hàn quốc chính hãng loại thảo dược tự nhiên sâm hàn quốc, có mặt ở rất nhiều quốc gia nhân sâm hàn quốc chính hãng trên thế giới như Nhật Bản nhân sâm chính hãng, Hàn quốc, Hoa Kì đại lý nhân sâm hàn quốc... Trong các loại nhân sâm kể trên thì nhân sâm hàn quốc luôn nhân sâm hàn quốc được hàng triệu người trên khắp sam han quoc thế giới săn lùng và tìm kiếm bởi nhan sam han quoc những giá trị tuyệt vời. sâm hàn quốc Từ xưa đên nay những sâm hàn quốc công dụng của loại nhân sâm đại lý nhân sâm hàn quốc này vẫn được mọi người lưu truyền và ứng dụng vào đại lý nhân sâm hàn quốc trong đời sống đặc biệt là nhân sâm hàn quốc chính hãng chăm sóc sức khỏe của con người. Củ đại lý nhân sâm hàn quốc nhân sâm hàn quốc chính là nhân sâm Hàn nhân sâm hàn quốc Quốc ở dạng tươi chưa qua nhân sâm hàn quốc chính hãng sơ chế thành các sản phẩm nhan sam han quoc. Củ nhân sâm Hàn Quốc có những nhân sâm chính hãng vai trò và tác dụng vô nhân sâm hàn quốc chính hãng cùng to lớn đối với con người.

• I didn't have any acquaintance with you could utilize custom music!!! A debt of gratitude is in order for letting me know usa email list . Likewise that region looks entirely stunning, I truly appreciate ice/snow secured ranges myself.
      Truly, I generally figured they should adhere to the attacks which are unannounced. Would drive the player to remain substantially more mindful of his environment!