GW2/archeage/blackdesert

    • Indominus wrote:

      Guild Wars 2 is one of the worst MMORPGs I had ever the misfortune of playing, even Runescape is better than that cancerous game GW2. I remember buying it and playing it, the last quest/boss fight vs Zhaitan or whatever that undead dragon was called was so bad, so lackluster, it was an epic fail. The dungeons were absolute garbage, buggy, retarded and unfun. The world was instanced zone nightmare, the events were a cycle of never ending events. I made some cool friends, decided go big with them in the instanced 5v5 Arena like battlegrounds, was it 5v5? Can't recall, such a long time ago. The instanced PvP was the only thing we enjoyed, but the developers of that game were the most retarded people I've ever seen. The community kept asking for certain features, a competitive mode with arena like rankings, balance to certain maps and classes etc. What do the retarded developers do? Release a new PvP map, nobody asked for. People keep asking for competitive mode, spectator mode, arena ladders etc. balancing. etc. We wait and wait, what do they do? release another map nobody asked for! LMFAO!

      Fuck Guild Wars 2 and anyone who thinks that it is, was or ever will be a good MMORPG. It was such an absolue fail that even if they make a GW3 with very promising features, I won't even bother playing it. Fuck that game and the company/developers that made it.
      I played GW2 at release,bought it for..I dont know 50 bucks? and played it for 3 Days until I dropped it. I cant share a instanced zone nightmare,did you ever play FFXIV?THATS A INSTANCED ZONE NIGHTMARE BECAUSE OF THAT PS3 PEASANTS.
      Anyways,GW2 is currently under the best 5 mmorpgs we have right now. It just shows how bad the genre is at the moment. However GW2 is a solid mmorpg,better than Archeage with lacking everything,or Black Desert with lacking everything too( I still dont get what to do in endgame except some GvG for the sake of it)
    • nathaenel wrote:

      Indominus wrote:

      Guild Wars 2 is one of the worst MMORPGs I had ever the misfortune of playing, even Runescape is better than that cancerous game GW2. I remember buying it and playing it, the last quest/boss fight vs Zhaitan or whatever that undead dragon was called was so bad, so lackluster, it was an epic fail. The dungeons were absolute garbage, buggy, retarded and unfun. The world was instanced zone nightmare, the events were a cycle of never ending events. I made some cool friends, decided go big with them in the instanced 5v5 Arena like battlegrounds, was it 5v5? Can't recall, such a long time ago. The instanced PvP was the only thing we enjoyed, but the developers of that game were the most retarded people I've ever seen. The community kept asking for certain features, a competitive mode with arena like rankings, balance to certain maps and classes etc. What do the retarded developers do? Release a new PvP map, nobody asked for. People keep asking for competitive mode, spectator mode, arena ladders etc. balancing. etc. We wait and wait, what do they do? release another map nobody asked for! LMFAO!

      Fuck Guild Wars 2 and anyone who thinks that it is, was or ever will be a good MMORPG. It was such an absolue fail that even if they make a GW3 with very promising features, I won't even bother playing it. Fuck that game and the company/developers that made it.
      I played GW2 at release,bought it for..I dont know 50 bucks? and played it for 3 Days until I dropped it. I cant share a instanced zone nightmare,did you ever play FFXIV?THATS A INSTANCED ZONE NIGHTMARE BECAUSE OF THAT PS3 PEASANTS.Anyways,GW2 is currently under the best 5 mmorpgs we have right now. It just shows how bad the genre is at the moment. However GW2 is a solid mmorpg,better than Archeage with lacking everything,or Black Desert with lacking everything too( I still dont get what to do in endgame except some GvG for the sake of it)
      The only problem I have with gw2 minus instances is the whole everyone holds hands through the game issue. There's no KS. We can all ~teehee work together~. I'm a nice person but sometimes the lack of competition drives me nuts. Nodes are personal. No one has to worry about that big bully taking their ores. Sighh. I wanna compete for these things. I wanna have to camp the maps they are on and hope I get what I came for.

      Recently with their new Heart Of Thorns expac they required people to get 400 hero points to unlock the elite specs. People whined so hard about having to actually grind or do something in the game 'cept play dress up at the bank and now it's lowered to 250 points.

      Over the past 3+ years with gw2 they listen to anyone who wants things easier while not adding any challenges. Their recent raid addition will be hard. Until everyone runs crying to the forums again.

      I am not an elitist. I play for fun. But there's no reason to continue playing GW2 unless you like the pvp. It's balanced for the most part. And the only way to compete with other players for anything.

    • Well, as I said, GW2 is only of the 5 MMORPGS I list as best. The lack of competition is what drove me off,too. WvWvW was fun,but somewhat pointless after some weeks.
      Korean hardcore PVP games are the real competition hits. Aion as my alltime favorite in terms of challenge, Tera also being very versatile in comparison to the market and still challenging.

      Im afraid that MMORPG's tend to go for the easier way. Satisfy the customer with easy tasks so he cant fail. Casuals that want to play 1-2 hours a week and easily defeat epic dragons..thats the mainstream mmo in the future I guess. Thanks for the crybabies and carebears in the forums.

      But I dont think cutting off grinding/farming is a bad thing. In the end, its wasted time. Instead challenge us with almost undefeatable Instances, open world raidmobs that require extreme challenging tactics and so on.
    • iBlameZev wrote:

      Aivis wrote:

      ArcheAge > Every other MMO. It's not games fault you weren't able to occupy a farming land or etc. Stop being a fucking casual.
      I had the best house spot in ynstere, tons of other farms. Archeage had great game features at its core(even better before 1.0). Cash shop being p2w and trions cashgrab mindset with lotto boxes and labor, is what destroyred and ruined the game.
      AA itself has the best open world pvp since Ultima online, but the cons outweigh the pros.

      I play gw2 currently, while the wvwvw isnt as good as AA its still better than a lot of games out there. and its not p2w.

      If Black Desert doesnt become p2w it'll have the best open world pvp of the 3(even if they dont change the current karma system)
      Absolutely agree, AA is a great game I too left because of all the P2W crap. I just hope BDO is nothing like AA in that regard, a measured cash shop is fine with cosmetics etc anything more and I'll move on as I hate the feeling of needing the cash shop for progression. Going B2P is a great start though :thumbup:
    • Coolit wrote:

      iBlameZev wrote:

      Aivis wrote:

      ArcheAge > Every other MMO. It's not games fault you weren't able to occupy a farming land or etc. Stop being a fucking casual.
      I had the best house spot in ynstere, tons of other farms. Archeage had great game features at its core(even better before 1.0). Cash shop being p2w and trions cashgrab mindset with lotto boxes and labor, is what destroyred and ruined the game.AA itself has the best open world pvp since Ultima online, but the cons outweigh the pros.

      I play gw2 currently, while the wvwvw isnt as good as AA its still better than a lot of games out there. and its not p2w.

      If Black Desert doesnt become p2w it'll have the best open world pvp of the 3(even if they dont change the current karma system)
      Absolutely agree, AA is a great game I too left because of all the P2W crap. I just hope BDO is nothing like AA in that regard, a measured cash shop is fine with cosmetics etc anything more and I'll move on as I hate the feeling of needing the cash shop for progression. Going B2P is a great start though :thumbup:
      AA by never means was ever a great game. It was sandboxish with a lot of bugs+hacks and a extremly basic combat system. If we see their concept of sandbox without taking publisher into consideration..okay then maybe it was a fine game.


      However, did you ever do instances in AA?I could finish 4 bosses naked just without a weapon and wouldnt get one hit on me as a tank. You could easily bug everything(in the EU version,which KR had 1year before).

      And now a little story of the p2w (I myself was a subscriber which payed +100€ overall).
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      One week after release I saw a level 50 with questgear in arena. I was instanced gear already and could easily own him. 2-3 Days later that guy posted a epic delphinad bow,which had a 0.0000000000002% chance considering that the server didnt even have enough recources to try to craft it more than 5-20 times.

      Saw the guy in the arena oneshotting people,including myself(which had the best possible gear through pve). But he still had his questgear on which left me the possiblity to kill him sometimes. In the same night,the guy got a celestial armor buff(which means he had 4 parts of it).

      at this point,he could one-two shot me and I couldnt even damage him 20-50% as a assasin(darkrunner)
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      add that to the rumbling archeum trees that fucked the economy in mere hours and you got a whole guild leaving. Auroria failaunch gave the rest
    • I played both AA and GW2.I felt that AA was too much of a farm time sink for my liking that while I enjoyed the open world pvp I just felt like it was becoming a job just to maintain or gain the required stuff. GW2 is nice because you can dedicate however much time you choose without 'needing' to do so to keep up. Even now with the expansion where there are the big meta events and masteries, more progression and time requirements, it still feels more flexible which allows me to play other games.

      I also got bored with the base game in the past year and a half until recently when the expansion launched. I agree that the initial launch of the game was really bad but they've steadily improved the game over time until it's now barely recognizable from launch.

      Now however, I like how the expansion has made things far more challenging, requiring groups, the raid wing is truly hard, new skills, traits, and class, upgrading a guild hall actually takes time and effort now meaning devoting yourself to a guild is encouraged to work on unlocking the perks as a united community or else you face a big grind on your own. The new content is just no longer all soloable.

      Basically, They've addressed a lot of stuff I seen mentioned in this thread but then also added new problems along with it. My suggestion is if you hated the game at launch and quit you might want to revisit what's happening with the game atm, check out some of the twitch streams where people are attempting the raid or the new open world content or the big pvp tournament that's about to happen, they're giving away $400k in that tournament I think. The new wvw map looks amazing and they've been hinting at changes coming up with some of its current issues but if those are addressed it will be a great improvement over the previous map. It's just no longer the game it was in many ways.

      I have yet to play Black Desert so I'm looking forward to giving it a go but in the meantime I'm happy to jump between gw2 and fallout 4 and other games I'm currently into.
      •.¸¸.•**•.¸¸.•

      — You should seek the Journey. It's as a fine tapestry. Complex beyond comprehension —
      — Have you heard of the city? The deep city, the ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds —


      ❀ ❀ ❀

    • Lilyfay wrote:

      I played both AA and GW2.I felt that AA was too much of a farm time sink for my liking that while I enjoyed the open world pvp I just felt like it was becoming a job just to maintain or gain the required stuff. GW2 is nice because you can dedicate however much time you choose without 'needing' to do so to keep up. Even now with the expansion where there are the big meta events and masteries, more progression and time requirements, it still feels more flexible which allows me to play other games.

      I also got bored with the base game in the past year and a half until recently when the expansion launched. I agree that the initial launch of the game was really bad but they've steadily improved the game over time until it's now barely recognizable from launch.

      Now however, I like how the expansion has made things far more challenging, requiring groups, the raid wing is truly hard, new skills, traits, and class, upgrading a guild hall actually takes time and effort now meaning devoting yourself to a guild is encouraged to work on unlocking the perks as a united community or else you face a big grind on your own. The new content is just no longer all soloable.

      Basically, They've addressed a lot of stuff I seen mentioned in this thread but then also added new problems along with it. My suggestion is if you hated the game at launch and quit you might want to revisit what's happening with the game atm, check out some of the twitch streams where people are attempting the raid or the new open world content or the big pvp tournament that's about to happen, they're giving away $400k in that tournament I think. The new wvw map looks amazing and they've been hinting at changes coming up with some of its current issues but if those are addressed it will be a great improvement over the previous map. It's just no longer the game it was in many ways.

      I have yet to play Black Desert so I'm looking forward to giving it a go but in the meantime I'm happy to jump between gw2 and fallout 4 and other games I'm currently into.
      I had the same experience with AA, After i wasn't able to play for a small period i lost my house+ interior.
      I just didnt feel motivated anymore to rebuild it and put all that effort into making gold for pax
      the game felt like gambling with all the RNG in the cash shop and weapon upgrades.

      I hope Black Desert is more suitable for my taste and unavailability at times.
    • I've played all three games and I can't understand how people can have such an insane opinion of a game lmao. I wonder who handed those people their opinions? Because I don't think they honestly played the game or had that reaction.

      Anyhoo. I did like GW2, but I burned out fast sadly. I got to 80, ran out of PvE, did some PvP, and for some reason the PvP didn't click with me, and so I left. I still to the day don't get why I'm not interested in GW2, but for what it was, it was fun.

      Archeage however...I paid 150 to get into the alpha. And to this day I don't regret it. Why? because the game was so much better with less than 1000 people on the servers. I feel old saying this, but it brought me back to the days where there weren't millions and casuals all over the place. Anyone who spends that kind of money on a game is REALLY interested, and it was some of the best experience I've had in a long time.

      But release came and...everyone knows the rest. It's alright. I got 3 months out of it, and it's not something I could spent 150$ right now and replicate. That experience was worth every penny.

      I do hope BDO will be great for me. It seems to be what I'm looking for, but I'm as nervous as everyone else, crossing my fingers and going, "Oh god don't fuck up don't fuck up". So far so good...
    • Sherry wrote:

      I've played all three games and I can't understand how people can have such an insane opinion of a game lmao. I wonder who handed those people their opinions? Because I don't think they honestly played the game or had that reaction.

      Anyhoo. I did like GW2, but I burned out fast sadly. I got to 80, ran out of PvE, did some PvP, and for some reason the PvP didn't click with me, and so I left. I still to the day don't get why I'm not interested in GW2, but for what it was, it was fun.

      Archeage however...I paid 150 to get into the alpha. And to this day I don't regret it. Why? because the game was so much better with less than 1000 people on the servers. I feel old saying this, but it brought me back to the days where there weren't millions and casuals all over the place. Anyone who spends that kind of money on a game is REALLY interested, and it was some of the best experience I've had in a long time.

      But release came and...everyone knows the rest. It's alright. I got 3 months out of it, and it's not something I could spent 150$ right now and replicate. That experience was worth every penny.

      I do hope BDO will be great for me. It seems to be what I'm looking for, but I'm as nervous as everyone else, crossing my fingers and going, "Oh god don't fuck up don't fuck up". So far so good...
      Dude, no reason to be rude by calling me insane.
      I personally didn't like the game, but that doesn't mean it's a bad game....
      It's just wasnt up to my personal tast.

      I have something against gambling in games with real money.
      I'm okay with spending in-game money to gamble on items & upgrades.
      But when I buy something IRL I want a product, not a 5% chance on a product.

      I came back to archeage on a later date with a ALT and all the low level areas were deserted.
      people have no reason to roll new characters because all classes are available on a single character.
      This doesnt give a good first impression if you only see 4 the same people walking around all the way to lvl 25.
      I'd understand why new players feel discouraged at that sight.
      I loved how much people were walking around at launch, it made the server feel very much alive.

      Throwing around big bucks doesn't mean you are interested in a game, it just mean you are willing to pay for virtual in-game stuff.
      i'd understand paying subscription fees monthly based on server/company & further development costs
      but cash shops and pre-orders for free games is a roundabout way of doing things, since your income as a company can heavily fluctuate monthly.

      But again, this is just my personal taste.
      Don't feel offended if it doesn't suit you.
    • Haika D Raigne wrote:

      Sherry wrote:

      I've played all three games and I can't understand how people can have such an insane opinion of a game lmao. I wonder who handed those people their opinions? Because I don't think they honestly played the game or had that reaction.

      Anyhoo. I did like GW2, but I burned out fast sadly. I got to 80, ran out of PvE, did some PvP, and for some reason the PvP didn't click with me, and so I left. I still to the day don't get why I'm not interested in GW2, but for what it was, it was fun.

      Archeage however...I paid 150 to get into the alpha. And to this day I don't regret it. Why? because the game was so much better with less than 1000 people on the servers. I feel old saying this, but it brought me back to the days where there weren't millions and casuals all over the place. Anyone who spends that kind of money on a game is REALLY interested, and it was some of the best experience I've had in a long time.

      But release came and...everyone knows the rest. It's alright. I got 3 months out of it, and it's not something I could spent 150$ right now and replicate. That experience was worth every penny.

      I do hope BDO will be great for me. It seems to be what I'm looking for, but I'm as nervous as everyone else, crossing my fingers and going, "Oh god don't fuck up don't fuck up". So far so good...
      Dude, no reason to be rude by calling me insane.I personally didn't like the game, but that doesn't mean it's a bad game....
      It's just wasnt up to my personal tast.

      I have something against gambling in games with real money.
      I'm okay with spending in-game money to gamble on items & upgrades.
      But when I buy something IRL I want a product, not a 5% chance on a product.

      I came back to archeage on a later date with a ALT and all the low level areas were deserted.
      people have no reason to roll new characters because all classes are available on a single character.
      This doesnt give a good first impression if you only see 4 the same people walking around all the way to lvl 25.
      I'd understand why new players feel discouraged at that sight.
      I loved how much people were walking around at launch, it made the server feel very much alive.

      Throwing around big bucks doesn't mean you are interested in a game, it just mean you are willing to pay for virtual in-game stuff.
      i'd understand paying subscription fees monthly based on server/company & further development costs
      but cash shops and pre-orders for free games is a roundabout way of doing things, since your income as a company can heavily fluctuate monthly.

      But again, this is just my personal taste.
      Don't feel offended if it doesn't suit you.
      The funniest part about your reply here is I didn't read your post, so it wasn't even directed at you. But I'm sorry to offend you, I suppose. I never stated a name here so this is almost like calling yourself out >_>;
    • burberry outlet online
      pandora uk
      Nike Free
      michael kors
      nike shox
      mk outlet online
      Jimmy Choo Shoes
      nike free shoes
      pandora jewelry
      Wave Prophecy 2 Shoes
      coachs outlet
      birkenstock outlet
      spendless shoes
      pandora uk
      kate spade outlet online
      michael kors outlet
      pandora charms sale
      evbid
      coach usa online
      kate spade outlet
      michael kors watches
      clb shoes sale
      myhermes parcel shop
      louis vuitton outlet online
      Nike Air Max 2017
      Kate Spade - Online Sale
      kate spade outlet store
      chrome store canada
      Rolex Watch
      coach outlet online sale
      Nike Air Max 2017
      michele watch
      ray ban sunglasses
      tracking ups
      moncler sale
      ray ban uk
      Green Cleaned
      Nike Air Jordan
      Pharmacy Discount Network
      ray ban outlet
      michael kors outlet
      louis vuitton outlet online
      prada purses
      Chanel Outlet
      official michael kors
      michael kors outlet online
      ray-ban glasses
      Nike Air Jordan Enfants
      top sunglasses
      Nike Air Force 1 Homme
      fake sunglasses
      rayban prescription glasses
      coach handbags sale
      Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Sale
      Air Jordan Fly 23
      ray ban wayfarer sunglasses
      nike shox
      pandora deutschland
      ua shoes
      pandora uk
      backlink
      ray ban clubmaster sunglasses
      coach outlet online
      swatch watch
      burberry outlet
      burberry scarf
      payless near me
      pandora charms
      oakley frogskins sunglasses
      Nike Air Max Enfant
      Oakley Sunglasses
      Nike Free Run
      payless shoes
      michael kors
      coach outlet online
      louis vuitton outlet
      Nike Air Jordan Enfants
      Nike Air Max 2017
      Air Max 90 Femme
      official kate spade website
      payless shoes
      kanye west shoes
      hermes outlet
      celine outlet online
      chrome store
      tiffany co
      michael kors outlet
      The Retail Compliance Association
      ray ban wayfarer
      birkenstock
      Nike Air Max
      puma suede
      Burberry Shirt - Official
      coach outlet online
      coach carter
      Nike Zoom
      Nike Free Run
      Nike Shox R3
      yeezy boost 350 white
      Nike Air Max 2017

      lzm8.10