desperate need for more armour this is not a free to play game

• desperate need for more armour this is not a free to play game

so i got Black desert online for £40-£50 i saw some great combat and some really cool looking armour and thought great this game is going to be awesome, i was only half right the game is half awesome and the other half absolute rubbish the fact that it seems so tied in to a free play model really leaves a very bad taste in your mouth especially after paying £50. this upset, which i know is upsetting a lot of other people, will soon make me and i'm sure others just stop playing the game full stop because there are certain mechanics which are set up to force players in to using the coin shop(most things in the shop are $30) which could be seen as a form of extortion especially after paying $50 for the base game with half content. the main Suspect of this upset is gear and the sheer lack of it, visual progression is a huge part of of any MMO for me and many others and this game has absolutely none of it, nothing, 0% character customisation unless you feel like paying paying $30 on top of the base game price for one of about 5 costumes which bare no relevance to the persons personal story in game just there real world bank accounts which serves to not only make me but many others feel cheated, disinterested, and less invested in the world its self as this current feature, or there lack of, i think actually cheapens the world in which the game takes place.

SO! i'm asking if others feel that more armour sets need to be added?, oh, and let the warrior class have a visible helmet.
    • malium wrote:

so i got Black desert online for £40-£50 i saw some great combat and some really cool looking armour and thought great this game is going to be awesome, i was only half right the game is half awesome and the other half absolute rubbish the fact that it seems so tied in to a free play model really leaves a very bad taste in your mouth especially after paying £50. this upset, which i know is upsetting a lot of other people, will soon make me and i'm sure others just stop playing the game full stop because there are certain mechanics which are set up to force players in to using the coin shop(most things in the shop are $30) which could be seen as a form of extortion especially after paying $50 for the base game with half content. the main Suspect of this upset is gear and the sheer lack of it, visual progression is a huge part of of any MMO for me and many others and this game has absolutely none of it, nothing, 0% character customisation unless you feel like paying paying $30 on top of the base game price for one of about 5 costumes which bare no relevance to the persons personal story in game just there real world bank accounts which serves to not only make me but many others feel cheated, disinterested, and less invested in the world its self as this current feature, or there lack of, i think actually cheapens the world in which the game takes place.

SO! i'm asking if others feel that more armour sets need to be added?, oh, and let the warrior class have a visible helmet.
      It's pretty sad they chose this route. It's damaging their game quite a bit. What's worse are the sheep who back up this immoral practice because they never stand up for themselves. I loved the game at first glance, but I'm starting to have my doubts buying it this time. Even if I were to buy it now, and enjoy it, what's stopping them from throwing this into the Pay 2 Win trashcan when they get sick of this game?

This game should have been buy 2 play with a tiny market with small, cheap items that were not important, but looked cool. We should have more armor we could earn than all the good looking armor stuck behind a 30 dollar paywall.

People say the market is fine when they're only cosmetics... But NOT when EVERYTHING cosmetic is locked to us.

If we are buying this game, we should be getting accommodated for doing so.
    • I had trouble purchasing the game and several emails and 2 weeks later I gave up . No response whatsoever except for an auto reply saying they received the e-mails. I also wrote on the forum which never was accepted or denied and no record exists of it whatsoever.

I decided to not purchase this game I'm buying a yo-yo and a lottery ticket instead

Pingey
    • Coach Outlet Online

Coach Factory Outlet

Coach Outlet

Coach Outlet Stores

Michael Kor Store Online

Michael Kors Outlet

Michael Kors Factory Outlet

Michael Kors Outlet Online

michael kors store online

Coach Outlet Store Online

Michael Kors Outlet online

Coach Outlet

Michael Kors Outlet

cheap nike air max

nike air max

Jordan shoes

cheap jordan

Tory Burch Outlet Online

tory burch outlet store

cheap Oakley

oakley sunglasses outlet

ray ban outlet

cheap ray ban sungalsses

coach outlet store US

north face jackets

Michael Kors Outlet

Coach Outlet

the north face

Coach Factory Outlet Online

kate spade

coach outlet

Coach Factory Outlet

Michael Kors Outlet

polo ralph lauren outlet

Polo Ralph Lauren

yeezy boost

Christian Louboutin Outlet

adidas nmd shoes

Christian Louboutin Shoes

true religion jeans

true religion outlet

Pandora Jewelry Sale

Salvatore Ferragamo

The North Face Jackets

Ralph Lauren Outlet

kate spade handbags Outlet

Ray-Ban Sunglasses Outlet

Kate Spade Outlet

Tory Burch Flats

Coach factory Outlet Store

Ray Ban Outlet

Michael Kors Outlet Store

Coach Handbags Outlet

Oakley Sunglasses Outlet

Coach Outlet Store

Moncler Jackets

Fitflop Shoes

Prada Outlet Store

Coach Factory Outlet

Michael Kors Bags

Tory Burch Shoes

oakley outlet

The North Face Jackets

Burberry Bags Sale

Michael Kors Handbags Outlet

Ralph Lauren Outlet

Longchamp Handbags

Swarovski Outlet

Oakley Sunglasses

Timberland Boots

longchamp outlet

Retro Air Jodan Shoes

Timberland Boots Outlet

Kate Spade Outlet Store

Oakley Outlet

Cheap Air Jordans Shoes

Michael Kors Outlet

Pandora Jewelry Sale

Ray Ban Outlet
    • Christian Louboutin Sale

This weekend, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian made it out to Miami for a friend's wedding. Of course, they packed their sexy dresses for the reception, but that's where we had our eyes on the bride. Isabela Rangel, who's a lovely supermodel, wore a body-hugging dress that even conjured images of the Givenchy number Kim sported down the aisle. With red bottoms shoes on sale its lace bodice and sleeves, plunging neckline, and symmetrical open back, there's no denying the sexy details.Isabela matched her chiffon train with a floor-sweeping veil and played up the sparkling beads on her design with Anita Ko diamond earrings. But the most magical part of her look was the detachable sleeves. As soon as Isabela hit the dance floor, her gown was converted into a tank silhouette, and christian louboutin shoes she was ready to party. Just read on to see the transition, then check out the lovely mesh maxi she wore for a bridal celebration the day before.
      Leave it to Cindy Crawford to pack the perfect suitcase for Coachella weekend. The iconic supermodel played it cool in cutoffs, a boho top, and a fringed cardigan that added just enough texture to her look. Smartly accessorizing with her louboutin shoes sunglasses, leather crossbody bag, and desert booties, it's safe to say there's not one essential she forgot.While Cindy casually made it through the desert with her husband, Rande, these photos of her flawless outfit look straight out of a sunny Summer editorial. Read on to see why Cindy gave the other models and stars a run for their money, style-wise. Then scoop up her trusty separates before you christian louboutin head to any concert. Trust, you won't feel ill-prepared or underdressed.
      If you haven't heard of SLiNK, the only plus-size fashion magazine available in print worldwide, it's about time you read up. While the publication routinely focuses on spotlighting women of all shapes, its Passion Issue went one step further. If size doesn't matter, why should age? British supermodel Nicola Griffin was the perfect model to feature.Having flaunted red bottom shoes for women a gold two-piece for a buzzy swimsuitsforall campaign that found its way into Sports Illustrated, the 56-year-old is already making waves. And if you thought she looked good in a bikini, just wait until you see how well she wears lacy underwear, some of which is complete with metallic and fringe details. Griffin poses with ease, but it's her standout outfits that include shimmering booties, fur coats, and red bottom shoes christian louboutin sequined trousers that really make her shine — that and her optimistic mentality: "I think for me maybe it comes with age because when you get to 56 you don't know how long you have got left in the world and this is how you look so embrace it. Life is short so I just think, like it or lump it. I've been young, I've been worried, I've christian louboutin sale been under pressure, I've felt all those things and I don't want to feel them anymore so I just don't. I'm determined to enjoy each day. I grab every opportunity and make the best of it. That's the path. I'm on now," Griffin told Perelandra Beedles in her interview.Read on to see Nicola's shoot in full, which will inspire you to slip into your racy separates from now red bottoms shoes until the end of time, then keep tabs on Griffin, who definitely won't stop wearing what she likes and feels comfortable in anytime soon.
      Jewelry company Karus Chains recently released an infographic that lists the most-searched-for jewelry items on the internet. Of course, we aren't surprised that engagement rings reign supreme. But when it comes to brands, Cartier, Tiffany & Co., and Swarovski are most popular. In particular, red sole shoes christian louboutin the Cartier love bracelet, a thin gold bangle that Kylie Jenner's been known to stack on her wrist, comes out on top.While the TV star certainly isn't the first to popularize the luxury item, which retails at $4,500, Kylie once admitted she was unable to take hers off. Given her large social media following, we're sure her documented jewelry struggle boosted search traffic. Read on to see the red bottoms shoes interesting chart — explained in detail on Karus's website — and see Kylie showing off her Cartier jewels on the red carpet, then shop the piece, should you want to jump on the bandwagon.
      While Bella was the only Hadid sister to attend Naomi Campbell's book launch party, thrown by Marc Jacobs, her outfit definitely gave us our fashion fix. The supermodel supported Ms. Campbell's new giant collection christian louboutin outlet of photos, called NAOMI, in a patent-leather Versus Versace set. She worked her shiny bomber jacket in an off-the-shoulders fashion, giving way to a high-neck sporty tank. Bella completed her outfit with a zippered miniskirt and studded Giuseppe Zanotti ankle-strap heels, louboutin sale adding silver hoop earrings and a glossy lip for a playful touch. Read on to see why her coordinates — which totally cater to Ms. Hadid's signature style — are right for your night out, should you plan to get a little racy and pose for bold selfies like Bella. Then shop for the essentials.