** MUST READ Before BUYING BLACK DESERT **

• tweezus wrote:

This post should be deleted due to it being a lack of facts. It is not pay to win. Anyone who plays an mmo without researching builds/tactics/gear that is on you. With all the videos for each skill in game you should be able to discern what skills work for you in combo with your style. I bought this game for me and a friend and then dropped another 30 on the shop for pets. I am just lazy and did not want to smash the R key to loot. That makes pets a convenience. I run every where and do not feel like it is all bad. If you do not like the game model go back else and stop trying to be so negative. I am sure the community is better off without people that offer no real facts.

In Closing this game is great. Big world, lots of lore, plenty to do, AFK FISHING, Material gathering, Auto Walk, and many more things in this game. I have not seen a mmo this good for 30 dollars in a long time.

Anyone reading this thread should read this Q/A with Daum because this answers so much and where the game is going. Ignore this player they are just being a negative ninny! black-desert.com/news/developer-qa-about-black-desert/
      Well, Q/A doesn't always show the full details of what is to come, especially if it involved some type of cash system.
      I have been playing many, many different kinds of MMOs, from Runescape to Vindictus... these all have their P2W aspect.
      The issue that I see in the future is that they might take a more drastic turn like other MMOs and add specific items that you can only get in the cash shop and make it easier for items to be bought.
      Which comes back to this thread it does seem a little unfair that you have to spend money on some aspects of the game.
      Especially when it comes to having to respec your character and not be able to respec it until hitting Lvl 45, but what about after 45? Are you willing to keep spending 9 euros every time to respec your character or spend 1k hours of in game time?

Falckom wrote:

OMG, there's so much garbage on this treat, that actually made me angry, people that are complaining about, don't even played the game already....lol, if the game was bad, the f*%*#@ servers are not overcrowded like they are!!! The game is not P2W, and you don't need the itens from the shop for anything, you can get stuff........playing the game, on lvl 45 you gain a full skill reset and after 1000 hours of game (belive me, for a game like this is nothing) you gain another one, ALSO A FREE PET, and FURNITURE !!! Expasions will be free dev's already told that.
      Anything that takes less time to achieve than regular game time is considered P2W.
      Any item or perk that has any type of high impact on time or noticeable effect that with paying is consider P2W.
      The term, "pay to win" is very literally big to anyone. You paid money for an advantage... That's it, you paid to win. Nothing else defines the term.
      Nothing in there says anything about the ability or inability to earn items whether: through time, effort, skill, or any combination.
      Most games these days are play to win which I like to consider wait to win with an option to pay instead.
      I still dislike the practice. People are paying for things you had to put effort and/or time getting.
      The balance seems to be most often heavily skewed in favor of paying in terms of time/value. Even if you work minimum wage, paying an hour worth of work is almost always faster than an hour of effort in the game.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Argyros ().

• OP, there's so many factual errors with your post. Making such a post without research is just silly. I was going to post a long point-for-point rebuttal, but I see that so many here have disputed and shown how your points are flawed and in most cases outright wrong. I guess what made me respond in the first place is how damaging your post is to potential players of the BDO community. The poster above me (Skairix) did a good job at addressing some of your points as well as other posters. I hope new players don't blindly take the OP's post as factual. There's so much misinformation floating around about the game already.
    • Delphine wrote:

OP, there's so many factual errors with your post. Making such a post without research is just silly. I was going to post a long point-for-point rebuttal, but I see that so many here have disputed and shown how your points are flawed and in most cases outright wrong. I guess what made me respond in the first place is how damaging your post is to potential players of the BDO community. The poster above me (Skairix) did a good job at addressing some of your points as well as other posters. I hope new players don't blindly take the OP's post as factual. There's so much misinformation floating around about the game already.
      I do agree as well, but he also has some factual statements. These statements have all been brought up on many discussion forums such as Reddit.
      The issue I see is the people who dismiss his post entirely, which if you read my last post, contradicts almost everyone's statement that they had made. The fact is, any item that gives any bonus or perks aside from cosmetic is considered a P2W aspect.
      The problem is OP's post was that he didn't present his finds in a correct way for everyone to understand, not to mention majority of everyone on this forums is most likely a pro/fan for black desert, why else would you be here?
    • chibionos wrote:

I just got the game, The Traveler Edition. I haven't played the game but I did the research and found so many red flags about this MMO. Please read the below before you go ahead and spend your money on this game. I am very disappointed in their shady way on making more money. They already have more than 400K users and made their money back and they want to suck you drain to play the game at a competitive level. Its another Archeage and Neverwinter in the making. I predict Loot boxes are not far away.

The Game has many (i mean many) Pay to Win Aspects. You could have to spend a lot money to stay competitive on this game.

:whaaat: PAID Talent RESET ! Really Guys ? :whaaat:
      Guys if you speced wrong, tough luck ! you have to pay 9 EU to respec you character. You cannot respec your character any other way, Everytime you want to respec you will need to pay. Think about it, that is a subscription fee cost if you do it once a month ! You cannot play different specs. I paid for the game and I cannot change my character ? And you ask for 9 EU for respecing my character, How is this fair guys ?

:whaaat: Real Money Pets with XP Buffs :whaaat:
      After a deep research, Pets can only be bough via the cash shops. Each pets costs 9 EU and they have 3 Tiers and you can only get them at T1, After that you have to upgrade them to T2 by combining two pets. So Basically you will need to spend 36 EU for a T3 Pet and to get the maximum benefits of the buffs which are like +7% XP which is huge in a game with no level cap and your crafting results are affected by levels. So the guy who puts in 138 EU for the pets will be leveling faster and getting more money than you.

:whaaat: An Item to Hide you Name Tag during PVP !!! OMG ? :whaaat: [/b]
      Buy an item Gilly Suite (Only available through the real money shop) 30 EU, The item makes your character a sniper god, you can just on a bush, lay down and you will NO ONE will ever find you. You can pop up and kill someone and regain your stance. PVP is so overpowered for the Gilly Suite guy makes everyone being bullied into buying the PVP item. Horrible idea on forcing people to buy their items to make money.

:whaaat: Horse Breeding Tokens :whaaat:
      Horse Breeding requires a cool down but for a real money token you get a reset on the horse breeding, this game has NO Fast Travel a horse is very important, There are 8 Tiers for the horse, You need to level 2 horses and then try to breed them if the breeding attempt fails you can buy a token a reset the timer and try again !, Tell me who will not do that ? They will do it as they spent so much time to level the horses!, How cheap can you guys get ? Horse Breeding attempts should not fail or go back, period !

:whaaat: BUY A BOAT WITH A SKIN ! :whaaat:
      A Boat takes the most time to build the game, it is very hard to build, the boat gives you a distinct advantage to fishing, A boat skin which is much better than the ordinary boat is 20 EU and you get the BOAT with it, you have no reason to build the boat and waste all your time gathering the resources. Why would they do this ? They want to get money from you for everything.

:whaaat: THEY MIGHT CHARGE YOU FOR FUTURE CONTENT ! :whaaat:

Every expansion is going to cost you, if they have not already got all the money they wanted and moved on to build another one to get your money, I am thinking after 3 months they will release a content pack they will make you buy for another 30 EU or something. I am not confirmed on this aspect but I predict this is their model to get more money as this is Pay to Play.

:whaaat: THE WORST OF THE CHEAPEST SHIT EVER, DYE BOXES ! :whaaat:
      A dye will last only for 30 days...and you need to buy a dye every month to dye you cloths to set a color to your character's armor color, and the funniest thing is you can buy dye boxes (with real money ofc) and you MIGHT get the color you want ! Good Luck Getting that Blue color you want !!!, Keep on buying those Dye Boxes until you end up the right color.

Correct me if I am wrong, I have done enough research to get this list together, If I am not right I am sorry, but this is what I see as a guy who bought the game and see so many things wrong with it :(. I was expecting to play this game and get my friends to try it, from the looks of things, it looks like a money mongering pay to win bullshit that every MMO becomes after 3 months after launch, but this one is starting with the problems and asks you to pay for it at the start as well.

Hard to see a great game idea destroyed by greed. This is why there will never be another WOW :(.
      Any Game Developer or Community manager is welcome to answer the questions.
      1) This game gives you Plenty of Partial Reset and Full Resets just for reaching a certain level. However, beyond that, yes you have to pay for the resets. This is not even a P2W aspect, its more of a P4C (Pay for Convenience) because BDO's skill system allows LOTS of variations of a single character skill build and still be viable in PVE and PVP and World Boss, its Literally up to you what you want to advance and what you like.

2) Pet EXP bonus is miniscule, you can literally use the Cooking profession to give you a larger EXP boost, and it is completely free. Again, this is not P2W, its P4C (Pay for Convenience).

3) Guillie Suit is somewhat P2W... given the bonuses Your first point that Actually is P2W. However, your reasoning is dumbfound. You cant "Sneak" up on people, unless your near Trent area with loads of bushes, but even so... the time it takes u to sheath ur weapons... people would notice you by then. You cant "Bully" anyone into PVP cause everyone has the choice of running away or stay and fight, if you stay and fight and then lose, its your own fault.

4) Horse Breeding is 100% success. The only thing that is Reset is the breeding attempts, which gives the horse extra breeding. You literally have 0% chance of horses failing to have offspring. again... this is just P4C, so you don't have to level more horses.

5) Boat skin gives you 0 advantages to fishing. The only thing the Boat skin contributes to is the longevity of your boat. Riding a random person's boat, gives you just as much fish as the other guy who owns a boat with the skin. The ONLY P4Convenience is that you get your first boat faster.

6) New Content is Coming out Tonight 03/30/2016, and its Completely Free of charge... (You clearly didn't do your research).

7) Lastly, Your 100% False, and I don't know what type of "Research" you have been doing. All dyes are 100% permanent, the Only thing that is annoying about dyes is the boxes. Dye boxes gives you Random dyes, which you have to buy more to get the dye you want. This is not even P2W... Dyes give you 0 advantages over the other player.
    • doodle1314 wrote:

chibionos wrote:

I just got the game, The Traveler Edition. I haven't played the game but I did the research and found so many red flags about this MMO. Please read the below before you go ahead and spend your money on this game. I am very disappointed in their shady way on making more money. They already have more than 400K users and made their money back and they want to suck you drain to play the game at a competitive level. Its another Archeage and Neverwinter in the making. I predict Loot boxes are not far away.

The Game has many (i mean many) Pay to Win Aspects. You could have to spend a lot money to stay competitive on this game.

Guys if you speced wrong, tough luck ! you have to pay 9 EU to respec you character. You cannot respec your character any other way, Everytime you want to respec you will need to pay. Think about it, that is a subscription fee cost if you do it once a month ! You cannot play different specs. I paid for the game and I cannot change my character ? And you ask for 9 EU for respecing my character, How is this fair guys ?

After a deep research, Pets can only be bough via the cash shops. Each pets costs 9 EU and they have 3 Tiers and you can only get them at T1, After that you have to upgrade them to T2 by combining two pets. So Basically you will need to spend 36 EU for a T3 Pet and to get the maximum benefits of the buffs which are like +7% XP which is huge in a game with no level cap and your crafting results are affected by levels. So the guy who puts in 138 EU for the pets will be leveling faster and getting more money than you.

Buy an item Gilly Suite (Only available through the real money shop) 30 EU, The item makes your character a sniper god, you can just on a bush, lay down and you will NO ONE will ever find you. You can pop up and kill someone and regain your stance. PVP is so overpowered for the Gilly Suite guy makes everyone being bullied into buying the PVP item. Horrible idea on forcing people to buy their items to make money.

Horse Breeding requires a cool down but for a real money token you get a reset on the horse breeding, this game has NO Fast Travel a horse is very important, There are 8 Tiers for the horse, You need to level 2 horses and then try to breed them if the breeding attempt fails you can buy a token a reset the timer and try again !, Tell me who will not do that ? They will do it as they spent so much time to level the horses!, How cheap can you guys get ? Horse Breeding attempts should not fail or go back, period !

A Boat takes the most time to build the game, it is very hard to build, the boat gives you a distinct advantage to fishing, A boat skin which is much better than the ordinary boat is 20 EU and you get the BOAT with it, you have no reason to build the boat and waste all your time gathering the resources. Why would they do this ? They want to get money from you for everything.

Every expansion is going to cost you, if they have not already got all the money they wanted and moved on to build another one to get your money, I am thinking after 3 months they will release a content pack they will make you buy for another 30 EU or something. I am not confirmed on this aspect but I predict this is their model to get more money as this is Pay to Play.

A dye will last only for 30 days...and you need to buy a dye every month to dye you cloths to set a color to your character's armor color, and the funniest thing is you can buy dye boxes (with real money ofc) and you MIGHT get the color you want ! Good Luck Getting that Blue color you want !!!, Keep on buying those Dye Boxes until you end up the right color.

Correct me if I am wrong, I have done enough research to get this list together, If I am not right I am sorry, but this is what I see as a guy who bought the game and see so many things wrong with it :(. I was expecting to play this game and get my friends to try it, from the looks of things, it looks like a money mongering pay to win bullshit that every MMO becomes after 3 months after launch, but this one is starting with the problems and asks you to pay for it at the start as well.

Hard to see a great game idea destroyed by greed. This is why there will never be another WOW :(.
      1) This game gives you Plenty of Partial Reset and Full Resets just for reaching a certain level. However, beyond that, yes you have to pay for the resets. This is not even a P2W aspect, its more of a P4C (Pay for Convenience) because BDO's skill system allows LOTS of variations of a single character skill build and still be viable in PVE and PVP and World Boss, its Literally up to you what you want to advance and what you like.
      2) Pet EXP bonus is miniscule, you can literally use the Cooking profession to give you a larger EXP boost, and it is completely free. Again, this is not P2W, its P4C (Pay for Convenience).

3) Guillie Suit is somewhat P2W... given the bonuses Your first point that Actually is P2W. However, your reasoning is dumbfound. You cant "Sneak" up on people, unless your near Trent area with loads of bushes, but even so... the time it takes u to sheath ur weapons... people would notice you by then. You cant "Bully" anyone into PVP cause everyone has the choice of running away or stay and fight, if you stay and fight and then lose, its your own fault.

4) Horse Breeding is 100% success. The only thing that is Reset is the breeding attempts, which gives the horse extra breeding. You literally have 0% chance of horses failing to have offspring. again... this is just P4C, so you don't have to level more horses.

5) Boat skin gives you 0 advantages to fishing. The only thing the Boat skin contributes to is the longevity of your boat. Riding a random person's boat, gives you just as much fish as the other guy who owns a boat with the skin. The ONLY P4Convenience is that you get your first boat faster.

6) New Content is Coming out Tonight 03/30/2016, and its Completely Free of charge... (You clearly didn't do your research).

7) Lastly, Your 100% False, and I don't know what type of "Research" you have been doing. All dyes are 100% permanent, the Only thing that is annoying about dyes is the boxes. Dye boxes gives you Random dyes, which you have to buy more to get the dye you want. This is not even P2W... Dyes give you 0 advantages over the other player.
      Pay for Convenience is still considered a Pay 2 win aspect.
      To be more in depth, if you add up all the EXP and time it takes to achieve with these cash shop items you find that it takes less time to level up your character then without.
      Put it this way you get a tier 3 pet which gives you a 7% bonus EXP.
      You get 1 Milion EXP, now multiple that 7% with your 1m. If you have done your math right you could get a bonus of 70k more ESP, thus making it faster for you to level up.

He is right about the dye system as well, you have to buy a dye subscription if it runs out it will reset to its default dye.
      This video explains it pretty well.
      To be honest your post seems worse than OP's post. Seeing how most of the points you listed are not true.
    • Argyros wrote:

doodle1314 wrote:

chibionos wrote:

Pay for Convenience is still considered a Pay 2 win aspect.
      To be more in depth, if you add up all the EXP and time it takes to achieve with these cash shop items you find that it takes less time to level up your character then without.
      Put it this way you get a tier 3 pet which gives you a 7% bonus EXP.
      You get 1 Milion EXP, now multiple that 7% with your 1m. If you have done your math right you could get a bonus of 70k more ESP, thus making it faster for you to level up.

He is right about the dye system as well, you have to buy a dye subscription if it runs out it will reset to its default dye.
      This video explains it pretty well.
      To be honest your post seems worse than OP's post. Seeing how most of the points you listed are not true.
      I do have to disagree with you on the dye system as the video you posted is for the KR version of the game, and not the NA/EU version of the game, there are slight differences between the games. Currently there is no premium dye subscription in the NA version, I have check the in-game store and am currently playing the NA version of the game, and as for the length of time the dyes last is also unclear so far on the North American version. It may be only a month or it may be permanent per armor/costume set. I have yet to meet someone who dyed there character on the first day of playing and consider the game has only been out for about a month, its hard to give a definite answer. I have searched for an official answer for the NA/EU version but have yet to find one. But I am interested to find out. That being said the dye systems is broken on that it is difficult to get the exact color you want without spending a decent bit of money or mixing the dyes and getting lucky on results. I do know many people have complained about the system, and the Developers did mention they would discuss the dye system after some complaints but it is still unclear if anything will come of the issues.
    • I like BDO, but I don't let that obstruct my judgement on if the game is a good deal or not, and I don't see the OP's issues as entirely false claims either.

I'm coming close to the $1,000 mark with very little to show for it. Some costumes, a heap of dyes which I'm forced to settle with, and a ton of mount resets for breeding, which by the way, failure to obtain a T8 is what made them more money.

Is BDO P2W ? Yes and no.

It's P2W if a credit card warrior wants it to be. It's like this.

- They can purchase a whack of cash shop items, and before they use it, they have the option to sell it in the AH. The amount of silver for the item will vary, but pets are popular to buy and sell cause everyone wants them. Doing this 10 times will make the cc warrior almost 100 million silver. And yes, pets sell faster than you can bid for it at every given second in every hour of night and day.

- Auction house anonymity. No one asks why this is, but in all honesty it's convenient for the credit card warrior, because it's known in advance how none of us really likes these kind of users to begin with. They will be the first to wield the billion dollar weapons and armor, and we won't have to worry about inflation, because Pearl Abyss governs the prices.

It's not that disabling the ability to trade is to prevent RMT, it's actually in place to enable only pearl abyss to benefit from it. And yes, this is absolutely Real Money Trade, except it's not being done by 3rd party's it's being done by first party. It's a well known fact it is so. Of course as it is with other games, no one has to do this.

No one has to purchase multiple costumes either, but it so happens image and beauty is a part of the amusement for some of us.

The Dyes. With the given costumes and armor, this is actually the best way to make your character more unique in appearance. Watch this now.....

- I spent enough pearl on dye to buy a costume and some other items.

- Aside from the dye I don't use, I used some, and I traded some shit colours for a single random I never liked either.

- The colour you want will be in the AH for maybe 30-45 million silver more or less. You can use it once to paint your earrings even.

THE PALLET OF MERV = 400 pearl.

I ended up getting this, it's what I've been waiting for.

The Merv pallet also came with TEN ! Bleach..... As the Merv pallet colours cannot overwrite the stains from the pain in the ass random dyes of shit colours.

So I bleached up EVERYTHING I ever coloured, and I even bought some extra bleach from the pearl shop to finish the job.
      It did mention how after the 30 days is up. All of the Merv colours will vanish and all stained items will resort to default.... But that flew over my head when I got it.

So, when the days are numbered, they will take away all of the beautiful colours, and they even provided the bleach to blow up the original colours I paid them for, so in the end, I'm back to dressing like others. Same expensive costume over people have too, and my crappy pallet will have a bunch of colours I'll never use.

There will be no more of that going on in my account.

Like damn. At least include the Pallet of Merv in the 30 day premium package, which I get for 400 pearl monthly.

It's like this. Black Desert is expensive. Is your other MMO a better deal ? Yes. Is BDO treating the people who give them money, good ? Absolutely not.

Seriously ? I'm paying "this much" for another chance to fail, then after this they introduce rental for colours that comes with the destruction of the colours I already applied ? Then there's people soloing 10 of my guild members and kicking our ass with billion silver Kzarka IV weapons and crazy unheard of armor.

I'll still play the game, cause I can treat myself to it how I like, aside of being fond of the game, the shit listed in the OP is real. I imagine there are a lot of NA/EU/RUS/KR users who regret purchasing BDO, and are even resentful of Daum, or Pmang for letting PA be so greedy.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Romany ().

• Wish i had read this before spending money on it....

after trying this game... i can literally say it is the worst game i've bought, all those points are some of the reasons.... but there are so many more reason to why this game sucks... only positive side to the game is the combat system but that gets boring quick. :thumbdown:
    • Ok so I looked at the game and let me just say I freaking fell in LOVE with how Awesome it looks and how AWESOME!!!! the entire system is. By system I mean how deep it is with what you can do, log for wood, breed horses, build a boat/ship, crafting, armorer, weapon smith and the list goes on. My question to you good folk is, does the game still require have this "pay to win" thing going on? Or did enough of you guys make a stink where the devs decided to change the types of items you can purchase i.e. Guile suits? Or did any kind of MOD to them?

Now mind you, I personally am not a fan of PVP and wont be in the near future. But, I don't want my choice to be restricted because you never know. Maybe one day I do want to start PVPing. That said, for a player like me that likes to grind and I like to hunt mobs and just do quests through a BEAUTIFUL environment, would this game be Ok for me to purchase? Please let me know ASAP!.

And thank you all in advance for your swift response! :/ :mindfuq:
    • For the first time since years i paid for a game, cause normally theres enough free stuff in web to keep me entertained for ages. But idk this game looked interesting, so i got it. And it was worth it. I played for weeks now without paying any more than the initial price and i had weeks of fun.

Just one thing for all those trolls out there complaining about p2w:
      Everyone who thinks he/she can win in a mmo is a complete brainfucked retard in my eyes.

Almost every mmo is constructed without any real end to get the players hooked up for potentially endless fun. Choose your own goals, create your own story... and when it starts to get boring either u wait for the next expansion, create a new character and start over, focus on other things like social stuff (helping other people through a game is more fulfilling than many game features) or u move on to the next game.

lol wtf dyes???? is this really a thing for u? I didnt play every day in this maybe one month of gaming cause i have to work and such... but until now i earned like 2k loyalities and another 2k is unclaimed waiting in my reward tab. I can run around like a fuckn rainbow if this is what i want
    • chibionos wrote:

Every thing you said is wrong, I mean absolutly everything...
      Don't talk when you don't know what you're talking about please, it's funny how much all your exemples are false -_-

1: pay to reset => loyalties (free) or actually there's an event with 3 full reset skills & 3 reset awakening skills per day (got about 30 each atm)
      2: pets => there are events with free pets, actually if you started the game from the begining, you have 2 free pets & with the patch coming today, you'll have a third (max 3 pet at the same time), no obligation to up pet tiers & t1 pets are really op
      3: item to hide your name => forbidden in battlegrounds till last patch & in open world you can use flares to make all furtive players names appear
      4: horse breeding => you can catch horses everywhere on the open world, you just need to do a mini-game wich is easy & fun and with that, you can breed your own horses to tier max
      5: skin for boat is totaly useless, you can craft a boat in game and craft addons for it to add inventory slots, make it faster etc...
      6: it's not a pay to play game, every extensions are free, up to you if you want to put real money on it to buy costumes or something else...
      7: dye boxes are useless, beside it, you can buy it with loyalties (free => you get 100/day & more with events or time played), you can buy them from the auction house too because people using real money put them in so if you want to dye your clothes/horses, you just have to buy some with in game money and money in game is really easy to make when you know how to do or just by grinding level 50+ (at lvl 55+ I do make about 6/7 millions per hour with trash items/loots/tokens)

So... Yep, I correct you because you're wrong on every single thing you said :thumbdown:

Have a nice day all & have fun ;)

PS: sorry if I do mistakes, I'm not English.
    • It's not a pay to win game

It`s not a pay to win game.

I have no money to spend in the shop of the game and I'm in the first guild of the ranking in Jordine server. :!:

The only thing u could say it bothers a lil bit, is the camouflage, the rest of the stuff are stupid things.

The creator of this post is exaggerating and/or falsifying the information.

forgive my English please.
    • I did plaied on BDO KR, and i did not notice i can not play if i do not spend hundreds of $ on that game. U could buy pets from auction house, horses as well for "gold". And i did not feel so hard to grind gold at lvl 1-50... Idk about the NA / EU version.

P2W for me mean, cash shop with upgrade talismans, special costumes what give u bonus stats, what u can not buy from players in auction house and without them u can not upgrade ur gear after a certain point.

I plaied a lots of MMO at the last 10 years, such as: Dekaron (NA/EU/Global), DN Sea / DN EU, C9, Tera Online (quited after 2-3 month cause game was super boreing), Arche Age (quited after 1 year, cause they have a loop to boost up 1 thing and nerf other thing to make gold. example. Boosting up Coinpurse rewards, then boosting up trade pack rewards, then fishing boat etc, while make the others less profitable or harder. and become realy p2w) Playing on BNS, but it is decrased to 30 min game play / day. Become Buy gold from gold sellers 2 win. U spend 4 hrs to finish all 40 daily quest and u get 50-60 gold / day, while 1 weapon upgrade for me cost 4,2 K gold. Farming in high lvl dgs for gold? Sure, 90% of ppls are fail (bought gold to upgrade gear and not even know about his own char skills) or RNG on drop is NC. Market price crashed in my opinion. Doing SSP is boreing and not so much gold, + require a pretty good gear, since bosses loot rate is like this: If u deal enough DMG u get loot, if not u fked. :) Many ppl = so much DMG specialy there are some geared ppl = bosses die before 50% of the ppls can deal that amout of dmg what will give u loot. Dropped loot when u open the box is RNG what u get. If u fked u get pretty nothing. :) in 30 min rotation u get 6 boss with box loot...

Most of the new games are dead after few month. If someone did play on arche age at server start, can remember on queue list to log in. Took me 7 hrs to be able to log in, and game was full of BOTs at first day. After few month they finaly manage to clear the bots, and on "high populated" server never ever saw "Full" indicator anymore. Then 1 year later server merge. After merge 3 to 1 new, was still dead. :)

Ppls are jumping game to game. Alredy read a lot of reason in this topic why they do. P2w, Boreing, No real endgame content, BOTs / hackers, etc.

For me all game where u can rich max lvl in few days like: DN, C9, BNS, Tera are so boreing. U get to max, then gear up then ? PVP? and anything else then only pvp? Thise games not realy require high gear for pvp, since pvp is balanced. :D So +0 gear ppl have "same" stats as +99999 gear ppl. The different is the player's skill.

I start seeking info about BDO, since was nice game on KR server. But i also know KR server and NA/EU never will be the same, even if the provider is same.

Skill reset was always cash shop item. U could get 1 for free, but the rest was cash shop. In Arche Age it cost only game gold, not cash shop.

p.s.: Other reason why ppls quite from games, mostly cause games were made for KR ppls, and they have way different mentality then NA/EU ppls. Asians more Droids and take the games more serius then NA/EU ppls who are lill bit lazy. :D

U can judge me, but this is my opinion, do not need to agree with me...

Tricky
    • About to buy

I was about to download this game and do the trial and probably sign up. However, the people are greedy, so I will never play this game. I am probably 0.0001% of people who will actually write this. The rest will just not play it. Thanks :)