Creator Name Issues

• Creator Name Issues

So I downloaded the Character Creator and I'm having issues with registering a creator name, which I can only assume will be carried into the game itself. Even if it doesn't, this implies I'll have issues with the actual game.

The name I try and use for every game is, well, Panda-s1, but it says only underscores are allowed (once). So I enter "Panda_s1" and I'm given this error:

Well, okay, that name follows all those rules, but whatever. This name has caused registration problems in the past, so I tried to use my backup name for when I can only use alphanumeric characters:

Those aren't just numbers?!?! I thought maybe the filter was really confused and tried putting a letter after the 1 with the previous examples, and that didn't work either. I tried another iteration that worked one time I had similar problems, making the part after the underscore longer:

Yeah, clearly this filter has issues. And I want to make sure I can use the name I want in case I'm stuck with it from this point forward. So please either provide a solution, or at least reassure me this name won't be permanent which would give me some time to think of a better creator name in the future.

Post by sdfsdfs ().

This post was deleted by Furia ().

Post by sdfsdfs ().

This post was deleted by Furia ().