Party formation/link feature

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Party formation/link feature

Hey so any idea on whether or not the party formation/link feature is coming back? to quote ike from the news article section of this game

"It also needs to be mentioned that even in CBT2, the exp was getting easier every day. Of course we need to discuss a little about the new party link system. The party link system was a system to make the players work together for higher party benefits. That depended on what formation the party members took, and how they were connected to each other. Depending on the formation, it could result in much damage, higher defense or to stun raid bosses. In CBT2, it was not really worth it, because to make the formation and do the skills, you needed quite a lot of time, and as a result you were getting some buffs only for 10 seconds, and till you were ready to play again due to the channeling skills etc, you had already lost 5 seconds of your buffs.
      "

I'd like to see this implemented but after hearing it was removed I haven't heard word of its return, anyone has any news on it?

(p.s. you were also able to heal using it)
      Set a course, for where the sky meets the land and the sea, and welcome all who wish to see what's beyond that line to join.
    • bloomwarren wrote:

if they do it like in the RU Version then yes . Depends what Daum's next move is because most people have a problem with endgame of BDO .
      well that sounds promising but do you think the problems people have with end game will get Daum to re-implement some previously removed features like the party link or add in world bosses, rather than summon bosses (i think game-net for RU said they would be doing the world bosses thing)
      Set a course, for where the sky meets the land and the sea, and welcome all who wish to see what's beyond that line to join.
    • you should ask that in the offical forum and go to CM_Oli since he may have an insight on that matter.
      i could not even get on to their site when it was ip block free thanks to their malware they have issueing in the back ground.
      Lets hope some features that are disabled will be considered in the NA Release
      its all open when CBT1 hits some of us may know if its been done right or not .